Skip to content
Thanks to our sponsors for their support

Author Topic: cylce routes  (Read 1132 times)

edinburghboy19

• Forum member
cylce routes
« on: April 08, 2009, 06:32:38 PM »
Hi again, im borwoing one of my friends bike (he has 3  ??? ::) and we are going cycling all day. we live in the stockbridge area and live right beside dean cycle path goes towards balerno etc. i as just wondering os anyone else have any nice routes that include hills and down hills tarmac etc around 2-8 miles?? im quite complicated eh!!

thanks

please reply

charles

nice night for a cycle??  :-*

steve

• Forum member
    • Mobile Sports Massage
Re: cylce routes
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 07:48:10 PM »
www.bikely.com

A few routes worth a look there, up your mileage to open up more exciting rides.
www.keppiefit.com
Mobile Sports Massage
ERC 10% Discount

Colin

• Forum member
Re: cycle routes
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 09:24:23 PM »
Charles

You'll be able to buy the Spokes map of Edinburgh, and even maps of East, West and Midllothian, which will show you recommended quiet and appropriate routes. They are available in all good bike shops. When you get more confident, why not aim for somewhere like North Berwick?  You can get the train back if the return journey is too much, and they have a larger bike carriage at weekends.

You might also like to spectate at ERCs next event which is at the Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston near the airport.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it and hope you'll be tempted to give it a go.  First race starts at 18:30 on Thursday 16th April. 

Cheers
Colin

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines