We will be onsite for an inspection at 8am tomorrow with the Commissaire, and will make a decision as fast as possible. I will then send out message if cancelled by email via BC, and here on FB. If the forecast for wind gusts gets much worse by tonight (9pm) , on three different weather channels, then will cancel tonight.
At the moment the races are on. It's blue sky and no wind in Edinburgh.... ...See more